Little babies and toddlers will LOVE playing on our stylish ultra padded playmats. We have designed these playmats as the modern day alternative to rugs.
Our Sage Serenity design is very earthy, gender neutral and would fit seamlessly into any space.
On the reverse side of Sage Serenity you will find our Rainbow Skies design. (see images)
Benefits of our Luxe Playmats:
Antibacterial – Unlike other rugs – our playmats can we wiped down and don’t trap any dirt and dust so your child can be in the cleanest and safest environment
Reversible Design – One Mat – 2 Designs! Just flip it over for a different look! (Both Designs are displayed in images)
Hypoallergenic – Suitable for children with allergies such as asthma or eczema as our mats are made free of all toxins and chemicals.
Great size – A generous 200cm (l) x140cm (w)
100% Waterproof – Mess will no longer give you stress ! Soap and water is all you need to wipe down your mat and keep it clean at all times.
Supportive & Comfortable – Our cushioned 1,5cm memory foam is like walking on a cloud
Multipurpose – Also a great Yoga/ Pilates mat! Very comfortable to sit and watch TV or play some board games!
Shockproof – Taking the impact from our little ones as they play and grow, avoiding bumps and bruises.
Portable – lightweight and easy to roll up and transfer to another room of the house
From tummy time, rolling, crawling, playtime, walking and much more this playmat is perfect for everyday living.
Our Playmats are made from high quality odourless TPU memory foam, that is non toxic and free from chemicals such as Lead, PVC, BPA, Latex, Mercury ect.
Clean and Care:
- Remove all packaging and keep away from little ones
- Straps included are re-usable, do not cut or discard
- Roll the play mat in the reverse direction a few times to reduce creases and curls. Due to the nature of the soft TPU foam they may take several weeks to settle
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth & warm water (avoid harsh chemicals, oils and alcohol based solutions which may cause discolouration).
- Avoid heat and steam cleaning
- Avoid direct sunlight for too long which may cause discolouration
- Avoid sharp objectives, pens permanent markers and heavy furniture
- Avoid use by furry friends as any damage is not covered under warranty.
- Important: over time some discolouration may occur due to the nature of the non-toxic material
If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to contact our team at Baby Living and we will be more than happy to assist